1 wedding per day
Adams Beach Hotel is a 5 star hotel in a prime location overlooking Nissi Bay in Ayia Napa, with it’s crystal clear waters and fine sandy beach. Nissi Beach offers a wide range of water sports with Waterworld Water Park within walking distance. The hotel is a short distance from the heart of Ayia Napa where you will find a buzzing night life with numerous restaurants, tavernas, bars and clubs.
The hotel only holds one wedding per day, with a choice of 2 venues to exchange your vows. St Andrew’s Chapel for those looking for a religious ceremony and the Beach Gazebo for civil ceremonies, both with stunning views of Nissi Bay.
You can also reserve the Vala Beach Venue for exclusive use for your wedding party and is located on the hotel’s private beach with stunning views of the Mediterranean. Alternatively, if you prefer an indoor venue, Socrates Ballroom.
Special Offer (if resident at the hotel for a minimum of 3 nights):
- Welcome signature drink at the Valentines Piano Bar and VIP check-in
- Complimentary meal upgrade for the wedding couple for the entire stay (i.e. from Bed and Breakfast to Half Board or Half Board to Full Board)
- Welcome sparkling wine, flower arrangement, chocolate box with truffles/macaroons, daily refill of bottles of water and fruit platter
- Free upgrade to the Honeymoon Suite for the wedding day if you book your reception dinner in one of our venues (subject to availability)
- Complimentary 1 tier wedding cake for the cocktail reception
- Champagne breakfast in your room on the day after the wedding
- Complimentary heat zone at the coral spa and 20% discount for the massage treatments
- 15% discount at the Glasshouse restaurant and 2 complimentary cocktails of your choice
- Wedding gift from the hotel manager
- Bon Voyage sparkling wine at the Valentines Piano Bar
- If you and your party book additional rooms at the Adams Beach Hotel equivalent to 70 room nights, the wedding couple will receive a voucher of 7 nights free accommodation (which can be used on any future holiday during the months April to October).