The Vrissiana Beach Hotel was completely renovated in 2007 transforming it in to one of the most modern hotels in the area. Situated in a central location, the hotel is a short walk from the golden sands of Protaras Beach and many restaurants, tavernas and bars.
The civil wedding venue looks out across the clear Mediterranean Sea, bringing the inside and outside together. You will have breathtaking views while you exchange your vows, yet the coolness of the air conditioning within the hotel.
The hotel has a C-View cocktail bar where the wedding party can enjoy cocktails before their wedding reception meal. With a relaxed atmosphere, the C-View bar is the perfect place for your wedding guests to relax, while the Bride & Groom have their personal photographs taken.
Should the couple hold the wedding ceremony and private reception we will offer the following;
- Bottle of Local Champagne/fruit in room on arrival
- Complimentary 1 tier wedding cake
- Complimentary Local Bottle of Champagne for the bridal toast
- Complimentary massage for bride and groom
- Champagne Breakfast in the room the morning after the wedding
- Candlelit dinner for 2 (bride and groom)
- Free hour sauna for 2 (bride and groom)
- Complimentary use of all health and sports facilities
- Complimentary room view upgrade (Subject to availability)
- Complimentary late check out 18.00hrs (Subject to availability)
- Hotel Gift
Hotel Venue Fees
Ceremony & Reception – €250.00
Ceremony Only – €500.00
Marriage Licence fee €282.00
Additional fee for weddings outside the Town Hall €171.00
*These prices are set by the Government and the Municipality and can be subject to change at any time
Please note: All fees and prices are subject to change without prior notice